– Extended crystalline organic materials: Covalent organic frameworks (COFs) for photocatalysis.
– Covalent organic frameworks (COFs) for visible light-induced radical polymerization.
– Synthesis of novel two- and three-dimensional COFs for heterogeneous catalysis and energy applications.
– Metal organic framework (MOF) derived porous carbons and carbon composites for supercapacitor, ORR, electrochemical water splitting and heterogeneous catalysis.
– Synthesis of metal nanoparticle immobilised MOF composites and their applications for hydrolysis of ammonia borane and dehydrogenation of formic acid.