Dr. Rubee is an Assistant Professor in HR, Department of IBM at GLA University. also Editor, Author & Social Activist. She has been awarded Honorary Doctorate in Human Rights & Peace from Royal American University USA in September 2019 for her outstanding contribution in social work. awarded as Chartered Global Peace Building Professional (CGPP)for the academic year 20-21 by The George Washington University of Peace USA, She holds a Doctorate in HR from Noida International University, an MBA in HR from Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University India. She has presented papers in national and international conferences and published 12 books. More than 30 international & national papers include scopus, Thomson Reuters & ABDC. Dr Singh is a Managing Editor of 3 reputed Journals; Senior Research Advisor of IMRTC USA. Lifetime Senior Member of Asia Society for Researchers HonKong, ISRD U.K, She is editorial board members of many repute journal such as JAAR USA, Science PG Publishers USA, AJR Japan, IGI Global USA. She is a United Nations Volunteer and also a contributing author for Voices of Youth (UNICEF). Invited by WEPS Forum of UN Women to attend IWD’20 in New York USA also invited by ‘The Stem Women Project’ Ghana to attend IWD20. She has received TalkLove Africa Foundation Award in March 2020 for promoting Education Campaign in India. She is an honorary life member of Women Economic Forum.
Also holds position of:
• National Secretary of IATM (Youth Wing) India
• Member of IHRC Europe & IHRO India.
• Ambassador-India: Global Goodwill Ambassador USA
• First International Supporter for Deadly Guardians Australia at International level.
•Child Ambassador – India by MBIMBP UK.
•Chil Ambassador -India by HAC Finland
•Child Ambassador- India by FAAVM Canada
•Global Ambassador – African Youth Development Foundation
Special Awards/Achievements :-
•India Book of Records holder-2020
• “Asia Book of Records” holder for the year 2021 edition
• Received, Linkedin Wonder Women Award 19 & 20 on IWD by LWW & LinkedIN.
•Best Reviewer Award of the Year -2019
•Among top 10% Global Authors @SSRN
•Excellent Researcher Award-2019
•Best Faculty Award – 2019
• Nominee for Honorary Dr in Records Breaking in World Records University 2020
Recently, Dr. Singh has received two prestigious awards in the field of Research
• ‘Young Scientist Award’20 by Elsevier Research Award at International Level.
• Best Managing Editor Award of the Year 19-20 by Elsevier SSRN for IJIEMR,
Research Areas- Industry 4:0, Economics, CSR, Sustainaibility, TQM, HRM, Circular Economy